1. Click the link below to complete your Quick Write for today.
2. If you were not here you need to work, from yesterday. Click on the link below to get the answers to yesterdays notes.
3. To complete your worksheet today, use your notebook and the website below to complete the information. You may work with a partner at your table to complete your work today. Turn in your worksheet to the tray when you are done.
1. Click the Link below to complete the Quick Write today.
2. Today you are going to create a Brochure for Earth Day working in groups of 2-3. You are going to complete this brochure on PowerPoint. Download the template by clicking the link below. This will be turned in on Schoology! (Code: ZX9NN-BX3ZT)
Today we have our kahoot! review and quiz. Click on the link below to login to kahoot! After the review we will take out quiz. If there is any work you have not finished, today and tomorrow morning are the last days that you can make it up. Tomorrow is the last day of the six weeks.
You are going to be completing a kingdom foldable today. Click on the link below to fill in the notes for your foldable. You need to fill in your notes entirely before you can cut the pieces out and glue them into your foldable. You may play the games at "What We Are Learning" when you are finished and have glued your completed foldable into your notebook.
Click on the link below and listen to the lesson on CLASSIFYING ORGANISMS. If you have headphones this would be a good time to use them. On this lesson, you are going to stop on screen 9. Turn in your assignment to the tray when you are done.
When you finish you may go to what we are learning and play the games that I put in that section.
Today you will be studying for your quiz on your own using you EPortfolio and notes from your notebook. You may also go back to the Prokaryotic/Eukaryotic Page in what we are learning. If you have not turned in your EPortfolio on SCHOOLOGY you need to do that NOW! You have 10 minutes to study, the link for the quiz is below. GOOD LUCK!
Today you are going to be working in pairs on E-Portfolios. E-Portfolios are review PowerPoints to help you remember what you have learned this week.
You are going to be working quietly on the foldable while I pull students up for a mini lab. Tables that are working the best will come up first.
1. Click on the link below to open the two readings. Use the readings to fill in information on your foldable.
2. As you finish the foldable, you may go to "What We are Learning" and play the games for this unit. Finish your foldable before you play any game!
1. Click on the Kahoot! Link Below and get ready for your review!
2. Click on the button below to start your quiz. You have TWO chances today. Good Luck!
(If everyone finishes, we can start watching the new "COSMOS")
1. Write your Science Teacher's NAME and the PERIOD you have them on your paper.
2. Click on the link below to open the lesson on
"The Characteristics of Cells".
3. Answer the questions as you listen the lesson.
4. Play the Millionaire Game when you are done and try to win a million dollars!
Here are your daily assignments, check here if your absent.