1. Go to the Virtual Lab below and complete the "How does the energy move?" virtual lab.
2. Make sure to fill out your worksheet as you are trying to figure out each transformation.
3. Turn in the sheet when you are done.
4. After you have turned in your completed work, click on the link below to go to the Energy Glow game for more practice on energy transformations.
5. If you finish all the different energy flows, try the TO-GO Burger game to see if you can figure out how to make the skateboard go! Good Luck, it's hard!
1. Click on the Link below and watch the brainpop video (Remember the username and password are both pasadenaisd). Complete the Review quiz when you are done and mark the correct answers on your worksheet.
2. Click on the link below and read the FYI section. Answer the question on your worksheet as you read.
3. When you are done, glue the page in your notebook and play the sortify game by clicking on the link below.
1. You need to figure out your "Carbon Footprint". Click on the link below and answer the questions to figure out how much CO2 Emissions you cause each year. On your paper where it says "holidays" cross it out and put food and diet.
2. After you finish calculating your footprint, click on the link below and go through the Energy Saver House. Find 10 tips that you can use at home in order to SAVE ENERGY! (Sorry about the creepy voice)
3. Click on the link below when you have finished both assignments. Explore the links on this page.
1. Use Easybib.com to correctly format your reference page. You want to enter all your sources, download word document, then copy and paste it into your PowerPoint.
2. Submit the project in Schoology when you are done. The assignment is in the orange folder labeled "Class Assignments".
3. Once you have finished submitting your assignment, use this additional time to work on your science fair project!
Here are your daily assignments, check here if your absent.